Oracle Integration with RPA
APPIT Software Oracle Integration with RPA. This is 2020, dawn of a new decade, which brings a digital revolution around the world where new cutting-edge technology is being developed each day in every corner of this earth. To sustain in such a competitive environment, the organizations need to keep themselves updated with the latest initiatives which will help them deliver a better IT value in support to various businesses. APPIT Software Oracle Integration with RPA. RPA or Robotic Process Automation is one such latest technology that leverages the existing infrastructure without causing any disruption to the underlying systems, which will be absolutely costly & difficult to replace. With RPA, cost efficiency and compliance are no longer an operating cost but a byproduct of the automation. It is sufficiently mature, resilient, scalable and reliable for use in large enterprises.
A recent report released in 2019 predicts the CAGR of the robotic process automation market in India at 20% annually. So, what actually RPA does do? Automation. RPA is a software program/software bot that runs an end user’s PC, laptop, or mobile device and interacts with an in-house application, website, user portal, etc. In simple words, RPA is used to automate the workflow, infrastructure, and back-office processes that are labor-intensive.
Oracle, the giant in database management systems & could infrastructure, with its Oracle Integration Cloud is offering Process Automation capabilities that will help businesses & IT groups within enterprises to implement business process initiatives that aim at automating business transactions that usually involve people and systems of record. Oracle Integration Cloud Service can extend its existing process automation and integration capabilities with the UiPath Robotic Process Automation RPA solution to create an ultimate digital workforce orchestrating people, systems, and robots.
Build Process Applications
Oracle Integration Cloud is an Oracle-managed subscription-based service that empowers Line of Business and Power Users to create process applications that extend existing applications of record and create innovation on a fast-paced platform layer. Involved users can build, customize and change process applications in a collaborative manner using a Low Code 100% browser-based declarative environment.
Key Features include:
· Structured and Unstructured process modeling. Oracle Integration Cloud offers structured and unstructured business process modeling to address a wide array of business process use cases.
· Declarative Decision modeling. Business processes frequently require taking different paths depending on process data. Power users can define and maintain their process decisions and rules using a declarative notation that uses Decision Tables that adhere to the DMN standard.
· Responsive No Code End User Interfaces. When it comes to interacting with people, Oracle Integration Cloud offers a drag and drop rich UI controls web forms modeling environment with full internationalization support.
· Iterative and agile Low Code development. Oracle Integration Cloud Low Code process development capabilities facilitate quick prototyping and requirements validation.
· Multi-version process development. As your business process conditions change, you may need to support one or multiple versions of a process running at all times, Oracle Integration Cloud offers multi-version process support for these more advanced scenarios.